WWE Live Event Results From Delhi (12/9): HHH vs. Jinder Mahal
Posted On July 28, 2020
Below are the results from WWE’s Live Event in Delhi, India:
– The Miztourage faced the Indian Duo of Jeet Rama & Kishan Raftar who were a part of WWE’s tour to India last time. As the match progressed, the Indian duo got support from their home crowd and went on to defeat the Miztourage. Later, the Indian Duo saluted the crowd for their support.
– WWE Raw Women’s Championship match was next between Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks. The match didn’t last that long. Alexa had the upper hand and ended up defeating Sasha to retain the Raw Women’s Championship.
– Up next was one of the main matches of the evening where The Shield faced Samoa Joe, Sheamus & Cesaro. The crowd went wild as the Shield made their way to the ring. Roman got a huge pop from the crowd. Cesaro, Sheamus & Joe had the upper hand before Roman gained the upper hand and the crowd went wild for a Superman Punch from Roman. Finally Reigns pins Cesaro after a Triple Powerbomb from the Shield to pick up the win for The Shield. The crowd went crazy after the Shield won.
– Titus O’Neil & Apollo Crews def. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson.
– Enzo Amore defended his Cruiserweight Title against Kalisto and retained.
– Braun Strowman def. Kane via DQ. The IGI Stadium went wild as Kane made his way to the ring. Tables were brought out and then Kane brought a chair to the ring, which caused him to get disqualified. Kane tried to chokeslam Braun, but Braun escaped and choke-slammed Kane through a table as the crowd cheered for Braun.
– Main Event: Jinder Mahal vs. Triple H. Both men got a huge pop as they entered the ring. As the match started, Jinder had the upper hand. There were Stephanie chants in the crowd as the match progressed. The match started swinging in both directions as Jinder gained the upper hand for some time, and HHH would get the advantage later.
Jinder applied a figure 4 on Triple H, where HHH barely manages to escape and out of nowhere, HHH hit Jinder with a pedigree and pinned Mahal, only for Mahal to kick out at 2. “This is awesome” chants came from the crowd as both men laid on the mat. Jinder got up for a Khallas but got distracted by the crowd and HHH capitalized on the opportunity and hit another pedigree on Mahal for the win.
After the match, Triple H called Mahal and praised him. He said India is in good hands with The Modern Day Maharaja. Mahal thanked the people of Delhi and India in Punjabi. He promised that the next time WWE comes to India, he will be the WWE Champion. He saluted everyone and left the ring.