Coming out of this past weekend’s TNA Impact Wrestling television tapings in Orlando, Florida, TNA has announced several matches for their upcoming Slammiversary pay-per-view.
Below is the current card for the TNA Slammiversary 2016 pay-per-view:
TNA World Title
– Drew Galloway (c) vs. Bobby Lashley (must win by KO or Submission)
TNA Knockouts Title
– Jade (c) vs. Sienna
– Ethan Carter III vs. Mike Bennett
– Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy
– Gail Kim vs. Maria Kanellis
– Pepper Parks’ “takeover” begins
TNA Slammiversary 2016 is scheduled for Sunday, June 12, 2016 from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
- BREAKING: Conor McGregor & UFC Make Up! Info On His Next Fight!