The following are results of this coming Friday’s edition of WWE SmackDown, which was taped on Tuesday night in Sioux City, Iowa. The results are courtesy of ProWrestling.net.
– Hulk Hogan opens up the show. He says he’s running SmackDown this week. Seth Rollins comes out and says Hogan doesn’t deserve to be in the ring with him. Dolph Ziggler comes out to defend Hogan. Big Show comes out and threatens to knock out Ziggler and Hogan. Roman Reigns comes out, leading Hogan to make Rollins & Show vs. Reigns & Ziggler for tonight.
– Ryback beat Kane. Rusev came out in the middle of the match and stood on the apron. Ryback kicked him off and then hit the Meathook Clothesline and Shellshocked on Kane for the win. Rusev entered the ring afterward. Kane chokeslammed Ryback twice and then Rusev put Ryback in the Accolade.
– Naomi beat Alicia Fox. The crowd was kinda flat until the finish. Fox went up top, but Naomi kicked her off and then performed her split-legged moonsault for the win.
– Adam Rose beat R-Truth. Filler with Rose controlling the match. He ran Truth’s shoulder in the ring post, and eventually hit the Party Foul for the win. No one cared, and The Bunny wasn’t here tonight.
– Dean Ambrose beat Rusev by DQ in a U.S. Title match. This match was set up earlier in a backstage segment with Hulk Hogan. A decent match with both gaining hot spots. Bray Wyatt attacked Ambrose for the DQ and they wrestled around with Bray escaping and leaving.
– Jimmy Uso beat The Miz. A surprisingly short match with Miz running around and tried to plead with Jimmy. He eventually took a superkick and a top rope splash.
– There is a backstage promo segment with Goldust and Stardust. This was basically every Dust Brothers talking segment you’ve ever seen.
– There is another backstage segment, this time with Hulk Hogan talking to Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler about tonight’s main event, which is up next.
– Roman Reigns & Dolph Ziggler def. Big Show & Seth Rollins in the tag-team main event of the evening. The match featured a lot of back-and-forth action until Rollins took control of Reigns and had him hurt. Finally, Reigns makes the tag to Ziggler. Ziggler takes the hot tag and comes in on fire. Eventually, he gets beat down, prompting Reigns to make the save with a big spear on Rollins for the win. After the match, Reigns and Ziggler celebrated to end the taping.
WWE Starting To Doubt Roman Reigns As A Top Guy — New Plans For WrestleMania 31?