Following the ROH Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view in Las Vegas, Nevada this past Friday, the tournament to determine the number one contender for the ROH World Championship took shape after ROH held their post-PPV television tapings.
Marty Scurll vs. Jay Lethal and PCO vs. Dalton Castle are the semifinal matches remaining in the tournament following this weekend’s post-PPV TV taping.
The semifinals and finals will both be held at Glory By Honor in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday, October 12.
The winner of the tournament will challenge for the ROH World Championship at Final Battle in Baltimore, Maryland on Friday, December 13.
- VIDEO: Cody Rhodes Teases Being Able To Use “Rhodes” Name Again In WWE!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom