— WWE Friday Night Smackdown on FOX was not only a ratings success in the United States but in Canada too. Canadian viewership was incredibly strong with 326,000 viewers tuning in on Sportsnet 360 to watch. This would be roughly triple the figure that AEW Dynamite got last week on Canada’s other sports channel, TSN. This week though Dynamite was up on TSN, generating approximately 150,000 viewers.
- UPDATE: WWE & FOX Have Even MORE Ideas To Legitimize WWE DRAFT~!!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: Putters