The latest episode of the Steve Austin Show podcast is now online with Stone Cold’s special guest, John Cena.
Here are some highlights of what John Cena said:
– He turns 37 in April and still feels like he can keep up with anyone in WWE.
– He admitted that WWE officials have created a “walking on eggshells” environment and wishes there was more positive reinforcement from management.
– Many WWE superstars are fearful for their jobs and are “not willing” to take the next step with their careers.
– WWE is on the cusp of having a true all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
– There are big changes going on behind the scenes with how WWE will be presenting the product, moving towards more action and less talk.
– Cena talked about recently working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness photo shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.
* EXCLUSIVE: Vince McMahon Finally “Sold” On CESARO’s Potential As A Main Eventer